Over the past 8 years Sheep River Health Trust has raised over $431,000 that has supported the following organizations and Projects:
- School Meal Program- 12 schools in the Foothills
- Keeping the Music On- Rising Sun Long Term Care
- Rowan House Emergency Shelter
- Covid Patient Communications Project
- Okotoks Health & Wellness Center
- Oilfields General Hospital
- Foothills Country Hospice- Complimentary Care Program
- It Takes a Village- Okotoks Community Foundation
- Longview Seniors Club- Seniors Bus
- Back to School Safe- COVID support Program
Tune in to the Eagle 100.9fm on June 23rd, to help them raise $70,000 for some incredibly important health and wellness initiatives in our community! This year they will be funding projects for It Takes a Village, Foothills Community Counselling, Foothills Family Medical Centre, and Okotoks Family Resource Centre.
How can you support? Here are 7 easy ways:
1. On June 23rd, you can Text HEALTH to 20222 to pledge $25!
2. On June 23rd, tune into the Eagle 100.9
for the number to call to donate!
3. On June 23rd, visit the Eagle 100.9 parking lot
for food trucks. A portion of their sales will be generously donated to the Radiothon.
4. Throughout the month of June, visit Big Beaver Brewing
and purchase a lager or amber lager. $1 from each purchase will be donated to Radiothon!
5. On June 18th, stop by Sobeys
for our charity BBQ! $5 for a delicious smokie, pop, and bag of chips
7. AND if you are in Black Diamond, be sure to visit the RONA
parking lot on June 23rd for our charity BBQ!